Black and White at the (striped) Colonnes de Buren

Hey guys !  I'm currently in Barcelona and it felt like it had been so long since I last wrote a post here so here am I. I'll definitely write about this trip in this amazing city (you can get a look at my trip through my Instagram right here) but for now I'm going to show you a  little spring outfit shot a while ago in one of my favorite places in Paris : Palais Royal at the Colonnes de Buren. I thought this place matched the outfit and I wanted to share it with you, since it's not that known.


Paris is sunny at this time of the year ! It feels so good after such a cold winter. I'm wearing black and white with a little touch of fuchsia. I picked a basic white shirt from H&M and decided to wear it with comfy pants also from H&M. To bring color to my outfit, I wore fuchsia high heels and a small (and very cute) bag. 



Outfit details :
Top - H&M 
Trousers - H&M (Similar here)
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Shop in Paris





  









I hope it's sunny wherever you are. See you very soon and have a nice Spring break ! Maria.

________ FACEBOOK - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM - HELLOCOTTON - CONTACT


23 commentaires:

  1. I love the trousers with the pop of colour of the accessories :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm seriously in love with that outfit! It's all totally me haha (apart from the top, I personally would wear a white short sleeved cropped top instead) but you rocked this look!!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much ! I tried it with a white short cropped top and loved it, that's how I'll wear it next time, xo

      Supprimer
  3. lovely outfit, the cut & fabric combination look so much summer like already and the hint of color makes it stand out in a good way! also: you look pretty with that big smile on your face!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Barcelona is great place to visit. Your outfit is good.

    http://www.trendin.com/buy-apparels-online_9

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it is! My next post will be about that trip, I absolutely loved it. Thanks!

      Supprimer
  5. Such a cute look! Love the pattern of your pants!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'adore ce look et les shoes sont canons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You look so sweet ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Très jolie tenue. J'aime beaucoup ton pantalon et ton haut est vraiment ravissant. Tu es très élégante. Bises :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nouvel article sur mon blog.
    Au plaisir des yeux !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Je suis ici dorénavant.
    A tout de suite !
    Mae

    http://leplacard-n7.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. So beautiful and chic, I love your pants !

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. J'adore ta tenue, tu es magnifique !
    Bisous, à très vite, Pauline.
    http://tearikithomas.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. SUper look, l'ensemble est très joli !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Cute casual look.. perfect for the hot weather! :)

    Love the cute coloured heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    RépondreSupprimer