Black and White at the (striped) Colonnes de Buren

Hey guys !  I'm currently in Barcelona and it felt like it had been so long since I last wrote a post here so here am I. I'll definitely write about this trip in this amazing city (you can get a look at my trip through my Instagram right here) but for now I'm going to show you a  little spring outfit shot a while ago in one of my favorite places in Paris : Palais Royal at the Colonnes de Buren. I thought this place matched the outfit and I wanted to share it with you, since it's not that known.


Paris is sunny at this time of the year ! It feels so good after such a cold winter. I'm wearing black and white with a little touch of fuchsia. I picked a basic white shirt from H&M and decided to wear it with comfy pants also from H&M. To bring color to my outfit, I wore fuchsia high heels and a small (and very cute) bag. 



Outfit details :
Top - H&M 
Trousers - H&M (Similar here)
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Shop in Paris





  









I hope it's sunny wherever you are. See you very soon and have a nice Spring break ! Maria.

________ FACEBOOK - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM - HELLOCOTTON - CONTACT


23 commentaires:

  1. I love the trousers with the pop of colour of the accessories :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm seriously in love with that outfit! It's all totally me haha (apart from the top, I personally would wear a white short sleeved cropped top instead) but you rocked this look!!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much ! I tried it with a white short cropped top and loved it, that's how I'll wear it next time, xo

      Supprimer
  3. lovely outfit, the cut & fabric combination look so much summer like already and the hint of color makes it stand out in a good way! also: you look pretty with that big smile on your face!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. this is so nice, thank you so much Ramona!

      Supprimer
  4. Barcelona is great place to visit. Your outfit is good.

    http://www.trendin.com/buy-apparels-online_9

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes it is! My next post will be about that trip, I absolutely loved it. Thanks!

      Supprimer
  5. Such a cute look! Love the pattern of your pants!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'adore ce look et les shoes sont canons!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You look so sweet ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Très jolie tenue. J'aime beaucoup ton pantalon et ton haut est vraiment ravissant. Tu es très élégante. Bises :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nouvel article sur mon blog.
    Au plaisir des yeux !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Je suis ici dorénavant.
    A tout de suite !
    Mae

    http://leplacard-n7.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. So beautiful and chic, I love your pants !

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. J'adore ta tenue, tu es magnifique !
    Bisous, à très vite, Pauline.
    http://tearikithomas.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. SUper look, l'ensemble est très joli !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Cute casual look.. perfect for the hot weather! :)

    Love the cute coloured heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    RépondreSupprimer