It's SPRINGTIME : Sunnies are in order !


Hey guys ! I wanted to let you know that the blog is going through some changes, from now on, my  posts will be in both English and French ! I noticed that many of you aren't from France, so it might be easier for you to read and understand the following posts.
Bonjour à tous ! Le blog va connaitre quelques changements. Les posts seront désormais traduits en anglais pour faciliter la lecture des articles puisque j'ai remarqué que beaucoup d'entre vous n'étaient  pas français. 


I'm so happy to write this post. Holidays are less than two days away and we've had the most amazing weather in Paris these last days, it feels SO good ! I'm off to Barcelona in a couple of days and I couldn't be more excited. I LOVE Spain, I've travelled there a lot but I've never been to this city that I heard is gorgeous. Anyway, when the sun comes out, trendy sunnies are a must. I'm always looking for new fun sunnies at this time of the year so here's a little selection to help you make your choice if you are too !
Je suis tellement heureuse d'écrire cet article. Les vacances sont dans deux jours et nous avons eu la plus belle des semaines ensoleillées à Paris ce qui m'a fait le plus grand bien ! Je vais à Barcelone dans quelques jours et j'ai vraiment très hâte. J'adore l'Espagne, j'y ai beaucoup voyagé mais je n'ai jamais été dans cette fameuse ville dont on m'a tant parlé. Enfin bref, quand le soleil arrive, les lunettes sont un must. Je cherche toujours de belles lunettes à cette période de l'année donc je vous ai fait une petite sélection si c'est aussi votre cas !

These glasses are so cool and they aren't even expensive so you can be fashion, protect your eyes from the sun and not ruin yourself all at the same time. Yeah.. I definitely call it a win-win !
Ces lunettes sont sublimes et pas très chères. On est tendance, on se protège et on ne se ruine pas à la fois !

  
  


I'm thinking of changing many things on this blog. I'd like it to be more meaningful and a bit more personal. I'll still show you outfits but I'll also add new categories very soon and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. 
Je pense à quelques changements pour le blog. J'aimerais qu'il ai un certain sens et qu'il soit un peu plus personnel. Il y aura toujours des posts Look mais de nombreuses nouvelles catégories vont faire leur apparition et j'ai hâte de voir ce que vous allez en penser !

By the way, what are you favorite sunnies for spring ? Are you travelling on spring break ? 
Et vous, quelles sont vos lunettes préférées pour le printemps ? Avez-vous prévu de voyager ?
Stay tuned, Much love !  -Maria


_______ FACEBOOK - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM - HELLOCOTTON - CONTACT


1 commentaire:

  1. Great post dear,i follow you on bloglovin,tweeter,instagram and facebook i hope you follow me back!!!kiss

    RépondreSupprimer